Thursday, April 05, 2007

bored person (: says (8:49 PM):
hello?
still in disbelief : D says (8:49 PM):
hello
still in disbelief : D says (8:49 PM):
HAHA

HAHAHHA HUIYING'S SO FUNNEH. ok not funny

anyway my msn is s.c.r.e.w.e.d. man. huiying cant get my messages! RAWR! this sucks. hahah oh well


just now my tutor last minute cancel tuition! WOOOOOOO! celebrate good times come on~! im bored. jo is doing her clay thingy. yes im home now. hahaha i came home at like... uhh... 8.15 like that. hahah then went to batheeeee! WOOOOOO SHOIK AHHHHHHH! hahahah

okaaaaaaaay i have this sudden urge to polish my boots. HAHAHAH so random man! but i shanttttt :D waiting for joanna to come online. oh if youre wondering why im always going to her house, its cos we stay super duper near each other :D yep yep! so fun. i like her house. XD hmm but ah, if i walk home, it'll take about 10mins. car would be about 5mins or less. woooooooo so fun! XD im bored.

oh just now i dripped soap water into my eyes without realising it was coming from the shampoo bottle -_- cos right, my shampoo was gonna finished. like left very little. so i added water. then yesterday i used that. today i will use the remaining and some of the concentrated shampoo. so i put the bottle over my head. and it dripped into my eye. :/ man so stupid la.

ok enough of me being a retard. i shall do a random quiz i just found :D


I WANT: sleep
I HATE: my ankle ):
I REGRET: running, stamping, jumping and straining my ankle
I LIKE: grape bubble tea. HAHA
I DANCE: hurrrr..
I SING: i am in no position to comment on that. HAHA
I SHOULD: polish my boots cos sports day is in a week's time

WHEN YOU SEE THIS NAME YOU THINK OF...
RYAN: THE OC! :D
DOUG: O.o uhh it looks like dung. HAHA XD
JOHN: STEINBECK
SCOTT: ONE TREE HILL! :D
KENNY: SOUNDS LIKE LENNIE XD OH OH! kenny sia! HAHAHA XD

IN THE LAST FEW DAYS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED? i think so. oh yeah i did. -_-
HELPED SOMEONE? yes
GOTTEN SICK? uhh my throat infection is sort of still there
GONE OUT TO THE MOVIES: NOOOOO ): I WANNA WANNA WANNA WATCH MOVIES! cos i wanna watch so so so so many! esp Mr Bean's Holiday! AHHHHHH
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? haha define last few days. XD
SAID "I LOVE YOU"? i think so. XD
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? no whatever for. HAHA
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? BLOG? uhh and this is...?

WOULD YOU EVER...
1. EAT A BUG? eek why would i
2. BUNGEE JUMP? OMG YES! SO FUN! :D :D im gonna travel all over the world(:
3. REVERSE SLIDE? huh?
4. KILL SOMEONE? omg yes. 10 years down the road i will be featured in the papers cos i murdered my family. oh joy!(:
5. WALK ON HOT COALS? O.o siao ah
6. GO OUT TO EAT WITH A COMPLETESTRANGER? O.o depends. HAHA
7. GO OUT W/ SOMEONE FOR THEIR REPUTATION? haha depends XD
8.BE A VEGETARIAN? maybe!
9. PURPOSELY HURT SOMEONE? maybe. haha for fun XD yes i know im evil :D
10. RUN A RED LIGHT? yes XP
11. WOULD YOU DYE YOUR HAIR BLUE? HAHAHAH siao
12. MAKE SOMEONE CRY? if you hurt someone, wouldnt you also make them cry? HAHA
13. STAY UP ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT? it happened so many times during the december holiday lor

THE LAST PERSON WHO...
1. SLEPT ON THE SAME BED WITH YOU? uhhh nat and joanna. hahah XD ahem we didnt do anything wrong
2. SAW YOU CRY? no one? i cry by myself. HAHA
3. YOU SAW CRY? CANT REMEMBER LA
4. WENT TO THE MOVIES WITH? such a long time ago.. i think trisha! Death Note 2 XD see! long time ago man!
5. LAST PERSON YOU WENT FOR DINNERWITH? forgot! XD
6. THAT CALLED: JOANNA! :D

DO YOU PREFER
1. FLOWERS OR CANDY? uhh both? XD
2. GREY OR BLACK? BLACK! :D
3. COLOUR OR BLACK? COLOUR! :D
4. SUNRISE OR SUNSET? i have no idea. HAHA
5. STAYING UP LATE OR WAKING UP EARLY? STAYING UP LATE DUHHHHHH XD i hate waking up early. and i aint a morning person. haha


ok there done. lalalala~ nothing else i guess :D

bye

No comments: