Saturday, April 21, 2007

actually im quite glad that my parents are coming home. hahah XD cos mommy promised to bring me shopping :D :D :D and i wont be alone when i come home from school.

today my newspaper group and i met up :D :D :D

so fun. we kept laughing at Yanny cos she laughed for no reason -_- anyway, assigned jobs and whatevs today. mmhm. talked alot. i bought sweets to keep me company when i study for the frigging bio test on mon :/ anyway, after the meeting, Trisha and i walked around heartland mall for like... a few hours ... cos she came so far just for like two hours of eating and discussion and didnt wanna go home empty handed. HAHAH! i bought the Counterpain thingy that really works :D 6bucks for one small tube. -_- no bigger one la. RAWR! anyway, yeahhh then we went to Sweettalk and bought bubble tea. :D i bought passion fruit. its sweet and abit sourish. yum! haha the sweet is very sweet. -_- hmmm oh you know. my mom gave me like 50bucks to go to the poly clinic, and i spent it all on like, food and useless stuffs. -_- im dead when she comes back la. no i didnt spend it all today. shit i spent like 70bucks this week. -_- omg im frigging dead la. #$&@

i wanna shop. HAHA! anyway, im gonna tell her whatever i bought. but im not telling her that i bought a comic. or she'll chop my head off. she scolds me for borrowing people's comics, which are mostly mine. -_- haiyoooooo scold for what. its fun to read. fine i dont really laugh when i read. HAHA even though its like meant to be funny. i laugh in my head. HAHAH like i read... then i read the funny part. i smile. but in my head, im like... laughing abit. or like going "wts? this is so lame -_-" hahaha yes i know im weird. anyway, i bought an archie comic. yay! ahhaah XD fruits basket takes such a long time to be publish. i've read the ending, but i want the whole collection :D cos its worth it :D its so nice. heh

LALALALALA there's some bimbo movie on teevee later. i wanna watch. i like watching bimbo movies. very fun to watch. i like laughing at them being bimbotic. HAHAHAH XD its funny! well, at least i think its funny :D yes im weird XP

now im just thinking about the furneral which was held last week.
i remember the sight of the coffin.
i remember everyone's red eyes.
i remember folding those silverish paper.
i remember the picture of my cousin.
i remember every single thing.

sigh. all these little little things. ok its not little. but still ):

i miss my cousin smiling at me. bringing me out and everything. shes the best cousin you can ever have.

omg im not turning emo. but yeah its true.
ever since the incident, i dont remember laughing as much as i used to. even when i laugh im not feeling that happy.


#$%^@ i shall try and cheer up.

No comments: