Tuesday, March 27, 2007

warning: emo post ahead

first you jump to conclusions
then you say things that arent even true
you put me down everytime you can
you think its fun?!
fuck no
you cant even tell im putting in effort
always taking the events when you see me slacking after a tiring day, and putting me down cos of that.
just cos im your sister doesnt mean that you have to put me down with these kinda things
you actually think i will go with bad company and get arrested?!
you actually think i will go with them.
every single time, you will take my bad results and scold the shit outta me, its like you dont even care if i do well! there are papers that i pass and actually did well for. it seems like youre taking out all your anger from work on me.
im human too.
so what makes you think that im some fucking perfect person who will score A1s in everything.
sometimes, i feel like holding this really sharp knife pointing at you. and for everything that you say, i will stab you.
when will you just learn to fuck off my life. just stop whatever youre thinking and just fuck off. cos i dont need a sister like you.

No comments: