Thursday, March 22, 2007

today was another boring school day..


MATH WAS SO BORING LA! finished those stupid sums in the notes. then he was going through it. then, so many people couldnt understand. so, while tee man explained, i fell asleep. HAHAH so boring la. anyway, i think making _ the subject is easy. XD when tee man made me confused. i made myself forget what he said. hahah cos my tutor taught me yesterday. lalalala~

CE was ok...

art was fun! hahah stupid Mrs Chia didnt come! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! celebrate good times come on! XD

chinese was compo writing :/

OK I THINK THATS ALL WE HAD TODAY! (its not in order btw)


lalalala~ OH YESTERDAY, JOANNA AND I SAT IN THE COOL NOKIA BUS! XD i thought it was a boring normal single deck bus at first, then when we went in "WHOAAAAA! SO COOL!" XD in "ceiling" was red. not painted red lor. it was uhh fabric which was red. damn cool. and the seats were WHITE! instead of those shitty colours! HAHA SO COOL I TELL YA! they even had a TABLE AND TWO CHAIRS FOR THAT! SO DAMN COOL I TELL YA! XD i wanna sit in it again! XD

ok today when i sat the normal SBS bus. i was thinking "this sucks" HAHAHAHAH

No comments: